We understand that CrossFit can be a little intimidating, so we have created a friendly 2-step process that is sure to help you in your quest for health and fitness.
MEET WITH A COACH AND GET A FREE ONE-ON-ONE SESSION!
Are you new to CrossFit, or new to the area and interested in touring the facility or just want to check it out??
- Shoot us an e-mail and set up a time to meet a coach and check it out.
- Arrive 15 minutes before class and check-in with a coach.
- Your first Trial Class is FREE & ALL ABILITIES ARE WELCOME!
Decide if CrossFit Utica is right for you. You do not need to be in shape to attend a free intro class as we have made the session to accommodate any fitness level. Arrive a few minutes early to meet your coach, and tour the gym. Don’t be shy...Come on by!
Sign-up for THE Fundamentals PROGRAM
Our Private Fundamentals Program is your introduction to CrossFit and CrossFit Utica. Here you will learn CrossFit’s foundational movements and graduate with a basic understanding of CrossFit methodology, warming up, working out, cooling down, nutrition and mobility
- What: 30-MINUTE PRIVATE SESSIONS WITH A COACH.
- Who: Everyone!
- Where: CrossFit Utica, 1024 Champlin Ave. Utica, NY 13502
- When: Anytime you want. Schedule arranged with your coach.
- Sessions: One on One with a coach to learn the fundamentals of CrossFit at your convenience.
- 5 Sessions: $250*
- 10 Sessions: $450**
- 15 Sessions: $600***
*5 sessions is the minimum, but most athletes require more.*
**Goal Setting Session** ($50 Value)
***Nutrition Consult*** ($100 value)
The Fundamentals is just the first step in your CrossFit journey. After that, you will continue with a monthly membership.
There are no refunds for Private Sessions after payment is made. Any changes to your scheduled appointment must be made 24 hours in advance, otherwise you will need to pay again for the rescheduled session to continue. Notice must be sent to email@example.com 10 hours prior to your scheduled class to make any changes.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Fundamentals questions.